- Vacuum Insulated
- BPA FREE
- Within 48 business hours of placing your order we will reach out to you to discuss the design details. We will ask you to send us any inspiration photos you may have, what your favorite colors are, if you want any decals, and what fonts you like.
- Our process takes 4-8 weeks, not including shipping for most designs.
- We will send you progress photos along the way to make sure you are happy with where we are going with your design.
- Once we complete your design we will send you a bill for any remaining balance plus shipping, upon payment we will ship your personalized tumbler within 24 business hours.
- All orders are non refundable once you purchase. If you change your mind on your design at any point during the process there may be additional fees.
What Do I get for $68?
- A Design consultation with Felicia
- Your choice of 3 of the following:
- Alcohol Inks or dispersion colors
- Paints (for a hydro-dipped design or in combo with any of the above)
>>> Example: (Pink chunky glitter, Green chunky glitter mask + black paint swirls)
- One Decal or waterslide
- Matching lid for tumbler
- Plastic straw
- Additional glitter, alcohol ink or mica color – $5
- Additional solid color – $3
- Additional Decal or waterslide- $5
- Intricate Design – $5+
- Fabric – $10
- Color Changing UV Glitter – $5+
- Expedited shipping
*Theses products are handmade and will vary from cup to cup.
*While we strive for perfection, there are times when a flakes of glitter, air or other items will be seen in a cup. If they greatly affect the design of the cup we will remake the cup. This could add time onto delivery.
*Must be hand washed, do not recommend soaking in hot water
*Finished result will be a glass like finish – you should treat them accordingly and do not drop or slam on hard surfaces.
*All resin may slightly ember over time to slow the process we recommend keeping the exposure to the sun at a minimal.
*Avoid leaving in a hot car without circulating air.
* There will be a repair charge if your cup is mishandled and you request a repair.