bEHIND THE SCENES LOOK AT HOW THE UNICORN FANTASY TUMBLER WAS MADE
Creating a Resin Stainless Steel Tumbler is not something that can be done over night, Do you want a look into how this Unicorn tumbler was made?
- Prep stainless steel tumbler: Sand down, wash, dry + paint base white
- Mix equal parts of your favorite Resin (Do you want to know what my favorite resin is? Comment below for details) and apply to tumbler while it spins on tumbler turner (resin is self leveling so the turning makes it so that the resin does not slide right off the cup)
- Use a combo of Martha Stewart Glitter (I got mine at Michaels craft store) I used a mix of fine and chunky here to help give it more texture.
- Once resin cures 48 hours later (at min.) apply another coat of resin (this time no more glitter)
- After it cures – sand down imperfections and wash.
- Apply another coat of resin
- Add Unicorn decal – ask me how in the comments if you want more detail.
- Cure for 72 hours before it is ready to use!